Welcome to South San Luis Obispo County Sanitation District
The South San Luis Obispo County Sanitation District is responsible for wastewater (sewer) treatment and 9 miles of sewer lines from the Cities of Arroyo Grande, Grover Beach, and the Oceano Community Services District. District employees are dedicated to ensuring system efficiency 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The District is committed to providing the highest level of wastewater collection and facility treatment possible by combining both financially sound and technically proficient District-based services; to provide these services as collective members of the community and to preserve the health and well being of that community for the generations to come.
Sign up for District News
What’s Happening at the Sanitation District
- Press Release: Superintendent John Clemons to Leave Position
- Agenda and Board Packet for August 16, 2017 Regular Board Meeting | Board Meeting Location
- Report of Investigation – City of Arroyo Grande and So SLO County Sanitation District (July 2017)
- Press Release: District Administrator Gerhardt Hubner to Leave Position
- Coastal Development Permit Approved