Welcome to South San Luis Obispo County Sanitation District
The South San Luis Obispo County Sanitation District is responsible for wastewater (sewer) treatment and 9 miles of sewer lines from the Cities of Arroyo Grande, Grover Beach, and the Oceano Community Services District. District employees are dedicated to ensuring system efficiency 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The District is committed to providing the highest level of wastewater collection and facility treatment possible by combining both financially sound and technically proficient District-based services; to provide these services as collective members of the community and to preserve the health and well being of that community for the generations to come.
Sign up for District News
What’s Happening at the Sanitation District
- Notice Requesting Statements of Qualifications for Construction Management Services for the South San Luis Obispo County Sanitation District Wastewater Treatment Plant Redundancy Project
- Public Input Survey: San Luis Obispo County Hazard Mitigation Plan Update
- Informational Webinar for Construction Management RFQ (Redundancy Project)
- Redundancy Financial Update (PDF)
- Coastal Development Permit Approved